Thread: PHDM 16 - interface screen - TOO LARGE !! (just my two cents)

PHDM 16 - interface screen - TOO LARGE !! (just my two cents)

PHDM 16 interface screen - the interface, to ME, is TOOOOOOO LLLLAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGEEEEE, to see it all means running it in FULL SCREEN. MY MAIN goal is to see how the PROGRAM works (running some tests now, for the program), but as an observation, the interface is like a giant monster eating up my screen. I like some of the compact interface screens of PHDM 15.
    again, just my two cents

Re: PHDM 16 - interface screen - TOO LARGE !! (just my two cents)

I agree with aoz987, the new interface is a MONSTER! I use HDM on a laptop not a smart phone. Why does it have to be so big and show so little detail?? My eyesight might be fading BUT I HAVE GLASSES thank you very much. I looked for a zoom function but no such luck.

The previous interfaces (version 15 and earlier) has usability issues BUT this new one is just as bad but in a different way.

One thing I do like, probably the only one, is the immediate execution. A jump from the 'batch' interface to the 'interactive' one.

Re: PHDM 16 - interface screen - TOO LARGE !! (just my two cents)

i did find that it does not have to be at full screen to see all info; i was able to grab one of the corners of the window, and shrink it slowly, and the data shrunk proportionately (the large progress bars), but finally it hit a point where a scroll bar appeared (thus losing screen data). so I made it just slightly larger than where that bar appeared, and I can LIVE with it, but again, it does eat up screen real-estate