Thread: BR16 Giving Unsigned Driver Error

BR16 Giving Unsigned Driver Error

When I start BR16 advlauncher.exe runs (as administrator), the program opens as expected, but then I keep getting a dialogue box popping up which tells me Microsoft has blocked a driver because it is not signed. I close the dialogue box and BR16 seems to be working as expected.

However, if I disable secure boot in my computer's system bios, the problem I describe above doesn't occur. This leads me to suspect there is a UEFI problem with the latest available build of BR16.

I am running BR16 on Windows 10 Home which is installed on a Dell Inspiron i3650-635SLV.

I appreciate help in correcting this problem. I do not want to leave secure boot disabled.

Thank you.

Re: BR16 Giving Unsigned Driver Error

Hi! We're working on that, would be fixed in the upcoming update

Quote Originally Posted by John Paragon View Post
    Hi! We're working on that, would be fixed in the upcoming update
    How about NAS issues when using recovery flash drive created with ADK 1607 for W10 v1607? Must be five months now! Ticket in and I do get notices that its still being worked on but it's really been a long time.

I just downloaded and tried to migrate my system drive from my HDD to my SSD (MBR to GPT) and also received this error message and then failed to complete the operation due to the driver signing issue. This in turn corrupted my SSD which took some time to correct using another disk formatting software since the drive was undetectable even via the command prompt. It's unfortunate that this problem is inherent in something I paid for as now I must download another solution. Hopefully I will get a refund for this non-functioning software that has taken up the better part of my working day setting up my new workstation. Sorry, but paying for something that should be straight forward on a brand new windows 10 workstation seem a bit questionable. Might be nice to note these things upfront so people don't throw their money out the window.

Quote Originally Posted by Energ8t View Post
    ..This in turn corrupted my SSD which took some time to correct using another disk formatting software since the drive was undetectable even via the command prompt...
    Please, tell us, what is this miraculous "another solution" that resurected the SSD that was destroyed by the action of Paragon (BR16?) so much that not even was undetectable even via the command prompt.