Quote Originally Posted by mtcsltd View Post
I recently updated to HDM 17.
I created the bootable USB media disk.
When I boot from this, HDM is only seeing the USB media, not the SSD's of the devices I've booted on. I though this might be because those SSD's were encrypted with bitlocker, however if I physically remove the SSD, put it into an external caddy, then HDM can see that device.
Is there something I need to do to see the SSD without having to remove it and use an external caddy?

This wasn't a problem with the earlier versions of HDM that I've used (15 for example).
I hate to start off this way but I have never seen such horrid, horrid support. How does Paragon expect to stay in business with no support?

Anyway.... I am new to Paragon and won't be here long. I have a Optiplex 3000 and had the same issue when booting the bootable media. It is because Dell sets their SATA to RST in Optiplexes, I too reset it to AHCI. That being said all you have to do is hit Dell's web site and download the RST drivers for your model. Build the boot media with those downloaded drivers and it will recognize the hard drive at that point. My issue is the "Find and Adjust OS" will not inject those same drivers in the OS. I keep getting the error that "The driver is not supported by the program". It is the same drive I build the bootable media with. Paragon has no support. Software with no support is like a screen door on a submarine.