I'm a long time user of Paragon products and specially of Backup.
The interface has several problems that make our life a mess.
The progress of a backup is complete out of sync with what is really going on.
There is no way to clear old reports.
The file system created like (Job-201712221932751) is difficult to read or find the correct file that you want to use on restore.
The schedule works, but it could be more flexible and clear.
When doing a backup the software should do a reasonable guess of the space needed and not go over hours doing the backup and, at the end, just delete all that was done without notice or option to delete other files from the disk.
I think that Paragon should review the interface module for future versions.
As a guide you can look at Norton Ghost. Unfortunately Symantec discontinued this product and left a lot of users in the dark. The latest version 15 works fine under windows 7, but not under windows 10.
Their backup file naming and interface is much more easy and flexible for the user.
It can be a good source of ideas for the people that develop the interface of the Paragon product.
I'm not a developer and don't want to teach you guys how to make a product, but certainly as a user, I find your interface very poor and with lack of options for the user to customize his needs.
I haven't seen any post on this forum with this kind of complain/request, but in my humble opinion, and if it's commercially viable, Paragon should look up on those ideas and take the product to a higher level.
There is a lot of small companies trying to get this backup market for the small/medium user, so the competition is there seeking to grab what Symantec gave up.
I really hope that Paragon, with a more solid presence in the market will be willing to maintain and increase the market share. For this some work has to be done in favor of the end user making the application more user friendly and flexible.