I purchased HDM16 yesterday. After uninstalling HDM 15 and installing HDM 16 I ran it. It is in an infinite loop in which the "wait" wheel spins and the message "Loading disks and partition information ..." appears, then VERY briefly a message flashes on the screen stating "Command execution is not possible as another command is pending". The only way to exit this loop is to abort the program.

I am running Windows 7 Ultimate. The machine has an Asus X99-A1 motherboard with an Intel I7-6800K processor (not overclocked) and 64 GB RAM. The OS runs off a Samsung 960 Pro NVMe SSD at 512 GB, Main storage is a RAID 0 drive consisting of three 1 TB SATA drives. In addition there are three 2 TB SATA drives for data storage and 60 GB SSD used mainly for a swap space. (This computer is used primarily for scientific computations.)

I do not like being a beta tester. If this fault cannot be corrected, I would like the purchase price to be refunded and I will reload HDM 15. Frankly, from the little I have seen the changes in the new version appear to be cosmetic. HDM 15 saved me on several occasions. I am not sure why I "upgraded".