Hi everyone. I have been experimenting with Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 Suite. Trying to get a handle on the features of this program. In particular, the two different views available. One is "General View" and the other is "Legacy Features". Not understanding the difference between the two. In 'General View' I can back my system up to a "Virtual Drive". In 'Legacy Features' it's called 'Smart Backup'.

Since I have 2 backup programs, I backup my machine using each program to the same USB HDD. I have Acronis True Image 2016 which I have been using for some time now. And I used to have a free version of Paragon backup for some time now backing up to the same USB HDD as well.

Well, my Paragon HDM 15 installed to the General View by default. So I went ahead and made an initial backup using the General View. Which seems to have altered the partitions on my USB HDD. So, now my Acronis program can no longer "see" the backups it put on that drive. It can not even validate it's own backup archives anymore.

My question is, how do I go about fixing my USB HDD so my Acronis backup program can use it again? I never meant for the entire 2TB on my USB drive to be devoted solely to my Paragon backup archives.

Thanks,
Dave