I made a full disk backup of my "C" drive with Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced.
After this I had major problem on my "C" Drive, and had to compleatly format and start anew.
I was advised by Paragon Tech to go to "Import Backup" as a way round not having a backup database.
I did this and the program said it was imported, but where ? there is no sign of the back up (you are supposed to see the backup and pick what files you need to restore.
Because this was not the case I tried to re-import the backup but it says you have already imported the backup
I then thought I could restore the whole backup to an external drive of the same size (in effect giving me a backup of my original "C" Drive
I have communicated with Paragon Tech's but I'm getting advice in the tiniest pieces, it took 3 emails just to get to where I select "import Backup"
I just need to view the backup to pick out some important files, or I'll settle for putting the whole backup onto another drive (I have already set up a new "C" Drive)
Please can anyone help, if possible with detailed instructios.

Thank you all for reading
Metal Man