Here's the scoop:

I have a 500 gb SSD and I purchased a 2 tb SSD as an upgrade. Both use the UVME connection. The new SSD arrived yesterday and my latest backup (a 4 tb external, done through Paragon Backup & Recovery CE) was done the night before, which is great. Because my motherboard only has one UVME slot, I used another drive to clone my current C:. My plan was that I would then clone that drive onto my new 2 tb SSD, after I replacing my 500 gb SSD on the motherboard. I began the clone but decided partially through the process that I wanted to do something else first, so I canceled it. Later, when I restarted the computer, it no longer boots. It says there are no bootable drives available.

I do not know what happened but I was happy that I had a backup. I boot to a USB recovery environment (Paragon's) and restore my backup to the new 2 TB drive. It still says no bootable media detected. I cloned the whole disk, so I have both my NTFS partition as well as the small 16mb system partition. They were both restored. I am at a loss as to why the issue began, since the cloning process should not have affected the source drive...and at an even bigger loss as to why it will not currently boot. I remember when I first upgraded to Windows 11, the whole Secure Boot requirement really messed me up as my hard drive was not set up for that. I do side work and am currently at a total stand still...I'd love some help.

A few details:

- I am running Windows 11
- No UEFI settings were changed