I have a Beelink MiniS computer; N95 processor, 16GB memory, 512Gb SSD drive.
I installed Windows 11 Pro 22H2, Build 22621.1992 and applied the patche available as of the July 2023 Patch Tuesday.
No other software have been installed on the system.
Before doing a system backup, I confirmed that both Task Scheduler and Event Viewer MMC were working properly.
Next, I booted the computer from the HDM 17 Advanced Recovery Media, WinPE edition created by HD MGR V17.20.11.6089.
I performed 2 backups; A regular one (no options selected) and another one using the Raw option (sector by sector).

I restored the regular image backup. Windows booted normally. However both Task Scheduler and Event Viewer MMCs were not working anymore.
They MMC both produced this error message: MMC could not create the snap-in. The snap-in might not have been installed correctly.

I then restored the Sector-by-Sector disk image. Again, Windows booted normally but the Task Scheduler and Event Viewer MMC were still not working.
I noticed this issue when I first attempted to restore a Beelink MiniS disk image onto a Beelink SEi12 mini-pc. I thought it was caused by different hardware. I did not know at the time that it was HD Mgr that was corrupting something.

Bottom line: Either the Backup image is not a true image of the SSD OR the Restore operation modify something after the disk image has been restored.

I opened a support request with Paragon on July 18 but I have not heard anything back from them.