Hello,

I am thinking about purchasing of this HDM version:

https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hdm-windows/

I would very appreciate if the support team or someone who knows the score can help me with my questions.

Q1.

Can I force the user interface to use English? I am using a German version of Windows, but I hate German translation for such special programs like system utilities, partition manager, etc., because the translations are quite weird for some special technical things and can be easily misinterpreted.

I cannot find any "legal" setting to change the language. I deleted (actually moved) the German language resources from the program directory and finally got the GUI in English, but some parts are still in German. Anyway it is much better than to have everything in German.

So the question is: can one change the language with some command line keys resp. an ini-file or can the language switch be added to the settings in new versions of HDM like "Automatic", "English", "German", etc.

Q2.

I plan to use only "entire PC" or "HDD partition" backup, preferable incremented, as it is more reliable to be able to restore specified files separately or completely restore the whole system if needed.

How can such "backup sets" be explored or browsed in a comfortable way? I would expect the following options:

- mount the backup set as a virtual drive in Windows

- browse or explore the backup set with a special (if existed) "paragon explorer" in a convenient way like Windows file explorer

- the operations should be independent, meaning you can do it on your PC or another PC where you can connect your external USB drive with your "backup sets". For example if I urgently need a file, but have only my backups and access to another PC, I need a simple way to get a couple of needed files from my backup.

Is it possible?

Which options mentioned above are available?

Q3.

Can a backup set be used as a boot HDD for a virtual machine like VMWare, VirtualBox, etc?

What do I need to do this?

Thank you very much in advance for any help!