I am test driving Paragon due to my current free backup solution being end-of-life'd.

I made several backups of several devices onto a single thumb drive. One computer I switch out the drive every year as yet another backup layer. So I backed it up twice last night with Paragon, swapped drives and tried a restore today. I was not able to pick the image to restore. I struggled for quite a while, then just let it do a restore. It seemed to restore the correct computer's image. Although I think it picked the first of the two images I made due to the Microsoft update status. After the first backup was complete I found the device wanting to reboot due to being in mid-update. I thought it wise to do another backup after the update was complete.

I tried the "import backup" and got an error message that it could not do that. I can try again and get the exact message.

I am concerned that it seems to remember where it put the backup. My practice is to update a thumb drive with each version update, and use that one thumb drive for any restore. I personally own 7 Windows computers. I backup to thumb drives and then store the backup on my NASs (3 of them). Yes, I'm paranoid. When I go to restore I may put the backup files in a different folder on a different thumb drive. Will that be a problem?