Thread: After backup, how to auto duplicate image to other connected drives?

Question After backup, how to auto duplicate image to other connected drives?

Hi there!

As the title suggests, how do I set up a newly created backup image to then be duplicated to "3" other connected disk drives?

Currently with Macrium Home 8.x, I am able to achieve this automatically with a post backup.VBS script that will then copy the newly created image to my other drives.

For example:

With Macrium Home C: drive is backed up to G: drive. After the image is complete, .VBS script is executed which copies the newly created image contents from G: to H: to I: to J: folders on each drive. (G:\SYSTEM IMAGES H:\SYSTEM IMAGES I:...ect)

Can someone explain or assist me with how I can accomplish the same thing automatically with Paragon Hard Disk Manager or Paragon Backup & Recovery?

Thank you for any assistance you may provide.

Sincerely,
    Dustyn

Re: After backup, how to auto duplicate image to other connected drives?

Hi @Dustyn
    As far as I am aware there is no means by which this can be achieved from within the Paragon products. However to overcome this, I created a simple .bat file that first calls up Paragon Hard Disk Manager, then copies the resulting backup to other drives. I hope this might be helpful to you.