Thread: Can't Create Linux Recovery Media

Can't Create Linux Recovery Media

I'm using Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 and can't create the Linux recovery media. I get an error popup saying "Operation Failed , getting download link failed" every time I try to create the media. My internet connection is fine and for some reason it can't download the required files.

Ravenhawke

Re: Can't Create Linux Recovery Media

Quote Originally Posted by RavenHawke View Post
    I'm using Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 and can't create the Linux recovery media. I get an error popup saying "Operation Failed , getting download link failed" every time I try to create the media. My internet connection is fine and for some reason it can't download the required files.

Ravenhawke
    Same here. I just sent a message to support earlier today about this. They say it's the only tool for wiping NVMe SSDs, but for some reason we can't access it, apparently. I logged in with my Paragon credentials, I checked my firewall and network connexion, I reinstalled, I restarted, and I did it all again on another machine. None of it worked. I'll send an update if support gets back to me. It's not a great sign there aren't any replies here, though, if you ask me.

There will probably be no answers from Paragon here, so my advice is to buy another product and turn your back on Paragon.

Sorry for a kind of necroposting. As there talking about Linux recovery media, I want to note direct link to Linux ISO for HDM 17:
    bootcd_x64.iso
    HTML Code:
    https://dl.paragon-software.com/esd/bootcd_x64.iso?&localeCode=en
    I tried it today (08.07.2022) - it works for me still (for DIRECT download from any browser).
    And for my Paragon HDM 17.13.1 [for one PC] it placed in "C:\Program Files\Paragon Software\Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced\program\iso\bootcd_x64.iso" (and Linux media creation works)

Maybe I didn't understand something...