Thread: Mac mini late 2012 with catalina 10.15.7 last patch ntfs driver doesn't work

Mac mini late 2012 with catalina 10.15.7 last patch ntfs driver doesn't work

I applied last patch yetserday and external ntfs hdds don't mount anymore...tried also trial version of tuxera..same thing i think that patch has creating an issue with ntfs driver....can anyone tell me something?thanx

Re: Mac mini late 2012 with catalina 10.15.7 last patch ntfs driver doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by unlocked View Post
    I applied last patch yetserday and external ntfs hdds don't mount anymore...tried also trial version of tuxera..same thing i think that patch has creating an issue with ntfs driver....can anyone tell me something?thanx
    Same here.
    MacBook Air (Early 2014)
    macOS 10.15.7

can't mount ntfs USB disk and WestDigital 6T hard drive

Re: Mac mini late 2012 with catalina 10.15.7 last patch ntfs driver doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by unlocked View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by usr View Post
    Same here.
    MacBook Air (Early 2014)
    macOS 10.15.7

can't mount ntfs USB disk and WestDigital 6T hard drive
    I also have the same problem with a mac mini late 2012.

Pareil, possibilité de monter un disque Toshiba 1To en lecture seule, mais impossible en lecture-écriture.
    MacBook Pro - MacOS 10.15.7

it seems we need an update to the driver by paragon..and i think tuxera too

Same here on MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports) running on the latest version of MacOS Catalina (Version: 10.15.7 (19H1824)) and Paragon NTFS for Mac (15.5.106). I found out that Tuxera released a support document of this issue at this link https://macsupport.tuxera.com/hc/en-...latest-update-
    Last edited by DuongHuuPhuc; 20.03.22 at 11:32.

i see it's out security update 004 on catalina....can someone tried it and can tell the issue with ntfs in catalina is fixed?

Hi guys. Over here the same problem has crept up and the mounting of ntfs-drives under catalina after the latest apple-update is now broken. Hopefully there's a fix in the works. Some kind of reply by Paragon would be very very nice.

paragon help told me it's apple future update that eventually will fix the issue...