Thread: Destination not available - Mapped drive / NAS

Unhappy Destination not available - Mapped drive / NAS

Hey guys,

I am having an issue with backups on my NAS drive which is mapped. (No username/password ; open)

I am using Windows 11, but I've tried on multiple different computers using Windows 8 and 10 and having the same exact issue.

When I choose my destination (Either "Local Folders" or "Network locations") everything is fine. I can backup / restore, everything is flawless.

Whenever I close the program and reopen it, the destination shows that it's no longer available. Then if I click on this to choose the destination and choose the same folder, it stays not available, but I can choose another folder and click to choose again my original folder and it works. But then again, closing the program loose access.

So it's not an access issue because I can see, access, backup and restore everything. But scheduled backups are not working which is my problem.

Anybody have any ideas what the issue is ?

Re: Destination not available - Mapped drive / NAS

Bump Anyone?
    Thank you!

Did you find a solution for this? I have the exact same problem.
    One of the computers will not run scheduled backups because of it. If I want it to work I have go to the backup location and re-choose my network location.

Unfortunately not really. This issue is not resolved. BUT I found that using this method ( https://support.paragon-software.com...a-Synology-Nas ) works. Scheduled backups works even though it shows that the destination are not available.