Thread: Network Folder Not Available

Network Folder Not Available

I'm having an issue with network folders disappearing after I've chosen them as the backup.

When adding a network location for the destination, I can browse the network, but it doesn't show my NAS. I can manually enter the NAS SMB share path instead and then choose the appropriate folder for the target.

Within several minutes though, the destination shows an error saying the network folder is "Not available." Screenshot of error attached.

Windows can still see the NAS share without any issues, and I can easily copy multi-gigabit files to and from the NAS without any issue.

I have enabled linked connections and enabled SMB 1.0/CIFS file sharing support as per the Paragon Kb here: kb.paragon-software.com/article/236, but neither have helped.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Relevant info:
    • Version: Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 Free - version 16.22.3
    • Client OS: Windows 10 Pro - build 19042
    • NAS: TrueNAS Core - version 12.0-U5.1
    • Network: Unmanaged 1 Gb Network
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JasonPrice; 23.09.21 at 00:40.

Re: Network Folder Not Available

Hi,

Have you been able to figure this out? I have the exact same problem and followed advice as per support page with no change.

I am running an SMB share on a Truenas Scale machine though. Any chance this is in any way related to Truenas configuration?

мешки для строительного мусора купить

Куплю мешки для строительного мусора | Доступные цены и быстрая доставка
    Строительные мешки: наш ассортимент и цены вас приятно удивят!
    Оптовый заказ: выгодные условия сотрудничества с нами
    Мешки для строительного мусора с доставкой
    мешки под мусор строительный цена https://www.meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-q.ru/.
    где купить мешки для строительного мусора https://www.meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-q.ru/.