Thread: Register my software???

Angry Register my software???

I just purchased the Paragon Backup & Recovery 17CE for 85 bucks. I think that was a HUGE mistake on my part (and now I feel so embarrassed and ashamed I didn't know what I was getting into). As a trial version there seems to be no way to register the product to unlock the software. I wanted the EMAIL backup is why I bought it. But there is NO place to input the code. Is this just a way for them to get money like it's a donation or something. It says there is "supposed" to be a box in the lower-left corner to register, but there isn't. And to make matters worse, to try to get the upgrade it wants me to buy again. I think it's just a perpetual loop. Also on their website they have no place to download the registered version of the Backup and recovery, only the Partition (I thought I bought all 3). Oh well, that was a very expensive lesson, I could have done it free if I was smart(er). Sigh........ I guess people don't burn iso files and backup like the old days. Guess I need to get savvy on cloud backup and not think it would be nice to have an actual disk of my drive like they use to do.

Re: Register my software???

Hello and welcome to the forums!

Backup & Recovery CE is a Free product: https://www.paragon-software.com/free/br-free
    Where/who did you purchase it from?

You can contact support@paragon-software.com -- they should be able to check and clarify what happened.

Re: Register my software???

Free and not working and the support is hopeless.

You're receiving this message because your request no. 129310
    Last edited by Pavlov; 25.02.22 at 18:00.