I just purchased the Paragon Backup & Recovery 17CE for 85 bucks. I think that was a HUGE mistake on my part (and now I feel so embarrassed and ashamed I didn't know what I was getting into). As a trial version there seems to be no way to register the product to unlock the software. I wanted the EMAIL backup is why I bought it. But there is NO place to input the code. Is this just a way for them to get money like it's a donation or something. It says there is "supposed" to be a box in the lower-left corner to register, but there isn't. And to make matters worse, to try to get the upgrade it wants me to buy again. I think it's just a perpetual loop. Also on their website they have no place to download the registered version of the Backup and recovery, only the Partition (I thought I bought all 3). Oh well, that was a very expensive lesson, I could have done it free if I was smart(er). Sigh........ I guess people don't burn iso files and backup like the old days. Guess I need to get savvy on cloud backup and not think it would be nice to have an actual disk of my drive like they use to do.