Thread: latest version, ADDENDUM, support link issue

latest version, ADDENDUM, support link issue

ok, i keep seeing posts for a later versino than i hvae. i click my login (through keepass), it takes me to my support page, still the older version.
    so, i saw something about different site for later vrsinos?
    so i did a google search for paragon, went to the link , and LO AND BEHOLD, they have two separate logins, one for items prior to 2020, and one for items purchased after 2020 (after 1-1-2020, or after 12/31/2020, not clear).
    so, i clicked on the LATEST one.
    THAT took me to the new support page.

you know, that is NUTS. ! THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD A MESSAGE that popped up on my OLD support page, that they have a NEW support page (but it does not even look like a support page, just looks like a download page, so how to submit support requests?)

I will explore more, but am gettting more and more frustrated with the directin support is going for this product, and that is sad, because in the past it has been a great product.

Re: latest version, ADDENDUM, support link issue

Is Paragon, Gone?
    Ha!
    I'm normally a fairly easy going fellow. I do appreciate your sense of humor in it all. Paragon should really turn an ear to users like you and I. We take the time to spell things out in the forums. I know I've referred several people to using Paragon in the past... That can be undone.
    I do not currently consider Paragon for recommendation.
    I'm directing my folks toward Macrium and Syncovery depending on their needs.
    Perhaps Paragon can correct course. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Re: latest version, ADDENDUM, support link issue

wow, you must REALLY know your software, because you are using syncovery ! (to all, that is not an IMAGE backup program, but a file synchronizer). I have been using it (in addition to image backup software like paragon), for past 10+ years ! AND, what is amazing, when issues pop up, and they get posted, you see a new release, with tweaks, within several weeks ! and it works ! I just wish paragon would be more responsive, at least informing users when an issue is posted, etc.