Thread: Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Suite recovery media says license expired

Thumbs down Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Suite recovery media says license expired

After buying the software i installed it on 2 machines and activated it on the 2nd machine running win7 ultimate i created a recovery media on usb via the use this installation option since there is no adk for win7.

The media boots perfectly but then just tells me it requires a license and only allows me to reboot the system, i purchased the program why will the recovery media not boot to what i paid for the program is activated in windows but not the recovery media it creates, i activated via offline and have the xml file

Re: Paragon Hard Disk Manager Advanced 17 Suite recovery media says license expired

Quote Originally Posted by renegade66 View Post
    After buying the software i installed it on 2 machines and activated it on the 2nd machine running win7 ultimate i created a recovery media on usb via the use this installation option since there is no adk for win7.

The media boots perfectly but then just tells me it requires a license and only allows me to reboot the system, i purchased the program why will the recovery media not boot to what i paid for the program is activated in windows but not the recovery media it creates, i activated via offline and have the xml file
    same issue