Hi,
I'm new to Paragon, I downloaded the software as a means to back-up my hard drive on an external hard drive. While the external drive was plugged in, I accidently deleted my entire internal hard drive (yes, it was a very stupid mistake). Because the external hard drive was linked to the internal hard drive through the Paragon software, the back up drive was also erased (at least that's how I understand it). I ran recovery software on the back-up and the internal drive and the far more files were successfully discovered on the backup drive. However, the files are all overwritten by the Paragon backup software and thus unrecoverable. Instead, what are recoverable are hundreds of back-up files each about 4 GB. To my limited understanding, it appears that when the Paragon software creates a back-up, it does not simply clone a hard drive, but rather puts files in these ~4 GB clusters. My question is, if I use the recovery software to recover these Paragon back-up files and place them once again on another external hard drive, can I run the Paragon restore software to get all my files back? If this is possible, how would I exactly go about doing this? Sorry for my lack of technical knowledge on all of this, I do not fully understand the process. Thank you for any help!