Computer Lenovo ThinkStation P340 with 2x 512G,M.2,2280,PCIe3x4,SAM,OPAL setup in a RAID 1 config.
Running Intel(R) Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controller
Running Paragon Hard Disk Manager 15 version 10.1.25.431 (22.11.14 ) Professional

I received a new Lenovo ThinkStation P340, with 2 M.2 PCIe SSD drives, and when I went to run the recovery media builder to make a ISO to boot from. When it goes to boot and I go to backup the drives, it doesn't see the drives. So I recreated the image and added the drivers for the Intel RST chipset. Restarted, and Paragon still didn't see the drives. So I manually installed the drives from the boot software and still could not see the drives.

So I thought I might need the chipset drivers for the motherboard and I loaded those to the ISO and still does not read the drives, but also loaded them into the boot software like before.

I have used this piece of software before with regular SATA SSD drives with no problems. If I where to run the program inside windows it runs fine. But I can't get it to run outside of windows.

If anybody has any information that could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.