Thread: Unable to activate my license

Unable to activate my license

Hello

I bought a Mac mini M1
    I installed the version of Paragon NTFS for the M1 processor and purchased the license.
    My license is not recognized and 4 days ago I contacted the technical service which does not answer.
    My software is about to expire and I can't even use it.
    If someone from the technical service comes by.
    When I enter the license number I get this message
    LSL_ERR_SERIAL_NUMBER_NOT_FOUND

Re: Unable to activate my license

I have the same issue. It will not take my serial number and the license I got uses MyParagon instead of Paragon Box. I am going to do a chargeback on my credit card if they don’t resolve this. Frankly, I don’t think anyone from the company even reads this forum.

Hello and welcome to the forums!

As you may have noticed, Paragon had recently introduced new "ParagonBox" portal for their new products.
    The thing is -- newest versions available on Paragon site are designed for this new ParagonBox portal only. Your existing MyParagon licenses cannot be activated with these versions, but if they have been purchased, they should be automatically migrated to new ParagonBox system so that the activation can be completed.

First, please check your ParagonBox account: https://uc.paragon-software.com/ -- if you can log in there, chances are your license is also present there. If it is -- proceed with activation.

Otherwise, I suggest you to contact Paragon Support directly -- they can transfer your licenses to new ParagonBox portal. You can reach them at personal-service@paragon-software.com

Hello,

To my great regret, I encounter a similar problem following the purchase of a license on January 17th acquired by following the link of the publisher Paragon. The software to download (from the old Paragon site if I understand correctly) is not compatible with the latest version of Big Sur (10.16). The license key received by email is not recognized in the trial version installed on my computer.
    I immediately opened a ticket with Paragon on January 18, which has not yet been processed. I also sent an email to the email address given in the previous message, with no response either.
    On the side of the Cleverbridge reseller contacted via Paypal, he returned to Paragon explaining that their technical service is very responsive ...
    I am very disappointed. This is the first time that this kind of mishap has happened to me. I do not know what to do ....

Bonjour,

Je rencontre à mon grand regret un problème similaire suite à l'achat d'une licence le 17 janvier acquise en suivant le lien de l'éditeur Paragon. Le logiciel à télécharger (sur l'ancien site de Paragon si je comprends bien) n'est pas compatible avec la dernière version de Big Sur (10.16). La clé de licence reçue par mail n'est pas reconnue dans la version trial installée sur mon poste.
    J'ai de suite ouvert un ticket auprès de Paragon le 18 janvier, non traité à ce jour. J'ai également envoyé un mail à l'adresse mail transmise dans le précédent message, sans réponse non plus.
    Du côté du revendeur Cleverbridge contacté via Paypal, il renvoie vers Paragon en expliquant que leur service technique est très réactif...
    Je suis très déçu. C'est la première fois que ce genre de mésaventure m'arrive. Je ne sais plus quoi faire....
    Last edited by Louksss; 26.01.21 at 16:43.

Same happened to me; bought Dec 2020 one that worked. Needed another one for my M1, now I can't activate, bought on 31 Jan 2021. Sent mail to support and now the wait, so frustrating. Very frustrating :-(

I am feeling your pain; I am also regretting the purchase. WTF is the company thinking. Did you manage or are you still unable to activate?

Has anyone on this thread heard back from support yet?

I'm having the exact same problem. Can't install the software because it only supports Mac OS 10.14, although the site says it supports Big Sur. Installed the trial version just fine, though. Tried activating my license number from within the trial version but it comes back with an error LSL_ERR_SERIAL_NUMBER_NOT_FOUND. I've tried contacting support today but I was wondering if anyone had any luck hearing back from them and/or activating their license or should I just go ahead and make a chargeback?

Angry Re: Unable to activate my license

Hello,

I am also having a problem activating NTFS for Mac. My Mac OS is 10.14.6 and when I try to sign into ParagonBox Account to activate NTFS, I get the following error message:

'The operation couldn't be completed. (Mach error 49153 - os/unix) no rights to object)'

The trial version worked perfectly - but now I have paid good money for software which I can't use. I have emailed customer support and am awaiting a reply.

If anyone can help, I would be very much appreciated, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin View Post
    Has anyone on this thread heard back from support yet?

I'm having the exact same problem. Can't install the software because it only supports Mac OS 10.14, although the site says it supports Big Sur. Installed the trial version just fine, though. Tried activating my license number from within the trial version but it comes back with an error LSL_ERR_SERIAL_NUMBER_NOT_FOUND. I've tried contacting support today but I was wondering if anyone had any luck hearing back from them and/or activating their license or should I just go ahead and make a chargeback?

For those having this issue recently I've figured it out, there is no need to enter a serial number anymore. But what you have to do is first go to their new ParagonBox portal -- https://uc.paragon-software.com -- and then click "Show Details" for the product you purchased (NTFS for Mac). On the next page (Licenses) you'll see the name of the software again, click it to reveal an option to REVOKE your old license that is still attached to your old computer. Once you do that you'll now have an available license. So go back to the actual application and login again -- the app will automatically activate without having to paste any key in. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by VideoGeorge View Post
    Hello,

I am also having a problem activating NTFS for Mac. My Mac OS is 10.14.6 and when I try to sign into ParagonBox Account to activate NTFS, I get the following error message:

'The operation couldn't be completed. (Mach error 49153 - os/unix) no rights to object)'

The trial version worked perfectly - but now I have paid good money for software which I can't use. I have emailed customer support and am awaiting a reply.

If anyone can help, I would be very much appreciated, please.

same problem. figured out i was running in rosetta. on the apps folder, right click -get info. uncheck open in rosettta