Hi there,

So I had this old macbook that got broken after a rainy day (very sad story), anyways i got over it and managed to save the hard drive and extracted it physically from the computer. I bought a cable after and was able to connect the hard drive to an old Mac I had (another one) and it worked perfectly for quite some time, after a while everytime i wanted to eject the disk, like you do normally in a Mac (you drag the icon to the trash and it ejects the disk) a forced ejection window appeared, it showed quite often, I really didn´t payed much attention to it (my bad, I know) and forced the ejection all the time, I didnt check the files in the disk for about 6 months, and a week ago I tried connecting the hard drive again to the same computer and it didnt worked, I know it wasn´t the cable because I had a bootcamp partition in the same disk and that one did showed up. So I started checking out softwares that might help me recover all the info inside and I found paragon, downloaded it and it detects the disk, however it wont let me mount the disk nor check the files inside the disk.

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to give a little backstory. I know this post doesn´t exactly qualify for this forum, but the drive contains some old pics from my childhood that I would like to rescue, so if anybody has any idea on a solution here I would be very grateful, Thanks.