Thread: Free Version of Microsoft NTFS locking up my Mac by disabling my wireless keyboard an

Free Version of Microsoft NTFS locking up my Mac by disabling my wireless keyboard an

If I use my Mac for a little bit and then leave it on, after awhile it appears to lock up my MAC. So now I am unable to get onto my Mac! At first I thought the entire Mac was locked. I would turn it off and on and then the keyboard and mouse would work. However when inactive for a period of time I would not be able to get back onto my Mac and again I thought that the Mac was locked. I had a wired mouse available and when I plugged it in, lo and behold it worked. SO IT IS NOT LOCKING UP MY MAC but disconnecting my wireless. I pull out and reinstall the doggle and my wireless keyboard and mouse are once again working. They are not a authentic Microsoft Keyboard but a aftermarket. This should not matter. I then tried to get onto the website of Paragon but of course I need to purchase the program. Well I won't purchase it unless they can fix this issue or the bought program does not do this. I hope one of the moderators reads this and address's it, as I like the fact that I can hook up old hard drives that are full of movies but the locking out my keyboard and mouse, does not make me Happy..
    Last edited by Gordon; 13.04.20 at 20:30.