Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't import existing backup

Re: Can't import existing backup

I can confirm it's fixed and working well. Thank you, problem solved!

I have the same issue in "Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 CE Version 17.9.3". There is only an Option for importing PBF but this is only the older format, right?
    I would like to import an archive I transfered to another disk which was made aswell with 17 CE Version.
    Is this aswell a bug or not possible??

Wow, like how you care about your customers. If such an important function doesn't seems to be possible then I need to switch my backup solution to another vendor. Sad besides this I liked your products so far.

Any plausible reason you don't read the thread you attach your request to? Or the manual?

No, because I did read the forum and the manual. Can't imagine why you assume that.

My Problem is similar to what user "Jagutherrschaften" described and should be fixed in HDM 17 Version 17.13.1.
    The difference for my problem is, that the problem accures in "Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 CE Version 17.9.3" (which is the newest version I can download on the paragon website) and not HDM17.
    In version 17.9.3 I could not find any solution to import an existing backup job (.pfi file) so far. Therefor I assume it could be the same bug. Of course it could be a missunderstandig on my side but I read a lot of articles and the whole manual but could not find any hint for my problem.
    Why is it so hard to answer my question? Or ask for further details if I'm unclear?

Quote Originally Posted by hirnrich View Post
    the problem accures in "Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 CE Version 17.9.3" (which is the newest version I can download on the paragon website) and not HDM17.
    Maybe HDM 17 LE 17.10.2 can handle it. (I did not check)

Quote Originally Posted by fireworker View Post
    Maybe HDM 17 LE 17.10.2 can handle it. (I did not check)
    Thanks for the hint to this special version. I was able to import the .pfi with this version with no problem. It was where I expected it aswell in "Paragon Backup & Recovery 17 CE Version 17.9.3".
    So I still guess it's a unsolved bug in this version. Sadly no one seems to care