Thread: How to reactivate HDM 15:

How to reactivate HDM 15:

How to reactivate HDM 15:
    I have regularly been making images of my system over the years using HDM 15. I would regularly access old files by mounting these images. This worked well. However, I took advantage of the 25th Anniversary free version HDM 17 which unfortunately incapacitated my HDM 15. In trying to restore it I ended up erasing my whole hard drive and am now starting over from scratch with a clean Win 10 system. But I really need to get access to some files in my old images. I have the install files for HDM 15, but somehow I don't have the license key any more, so I can't complete the installation even though I have the keys for 5 other paragon products (mostly freeware). Is there any way I can purchase or otherwise obtain a license for HDM 15 or get another product that would allow me to mount files created with HDM 15 (or 16, I think)?

AW: How to reactivate HDM 15:

A public and by the way user-2-user forum is not the perfect place to discuss sales and customer account questions. Please refer to our knowledgebase entry "How to write support requests".
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */