Thread: Restore individual files in archive

Restore individual files in archive

I have Hard Drive Manager V16.5Advanced and would like to explore the individual files in an archive and restore these individual files as necessary. Is this possible with this version of Hard Drive Manager?

AW: Restore individual files in archive

Dunno. What does your manual say about that topic?
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */

Re: AW: Restore individual files in archive

Quote Originally Posted by rtfm View Post
    Dunno. What does your manual say about that topic?
    manual does not discuss it. That’s why I asked the question.

Re: Restore individual files in archive

You really want to tell me that your manual does not offer a chapter "Windows Restore Scenarios" with the first sub-chapter "Restoring Individual Files and Folders"? On page 47? Or "Mounting a Backup Image"? On page 52? I can't hardly believe that. Mine does.

Paragon's manuals are not really cutting edge but this one cannot be clearer. "manual does not discuss it." You never ever even opened it.

@banshee

Thanks for the effort to retrieve the relevant page numbers. But I am a fan of helping people help themselves. The only way to help someone getting adult at the end of the day.

Re: Restore individual files in archive

Quote Originally Posted by banshee View Post
    you really want to tell me that your manual does not offer a chapter "windows restore scenarios" with the first sub-chapter "restoring individual files and folders"? On page 47? Or "mounting a backup image"? On page 52? I can't hardly believe that. Mine does.

Paragon's manuals are not really cutting edge but this one cannot be clearer. "manual does not discuss it." you never ever even opened it.

wow. You are correct. Cant understand how i missed it. I looked in the manual a number of times and each time i missed it. My bad

Thanks for your feedback.