Thread: Previous Paragon Version

Previous Paragon Version

I had a previous version of Paragon Drive Backup - 9.0 to be exact and I created restore discs from that program. I built a new computer and didn't install Paragon on my new computer and used my old hard drive (with that version of Paragon installed) as an exterior hard drive. Well, somehow or another that hard drive was reformatted over and I lost all my data and would like to use my restore discs to regain that data. My problems are that now My Paragon doesn't list my licenses anymore - even though I was able to print them out earlier this year and was even given the option to download the programs, so is there any way to be able to get the download of my software to restore my hard drive with my Paragon- created restore discs and if not, would I be able to use them on any current version - the Community Free version in particular?
    Thanks in advance for all your help,
    Kim

AW: Previous Paragon Version

1. A Drive Backup 9.0 will not work with Windows 10, not even with Win 8/8.1. The most recent Hard Disk Manager is always available on the product page https://www.paragon-software.com/home/hdm-windows/#. At the moment the latest version is Hard Disk Manager 17 Advanced, build number 17.4.0.

2. To get access to your old DB 9 and to your old customer account please refer to our knowledgebase entry "How to write support requests" and create a "Customer Service Issue" request.
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */