Hello - This is my first post to the forum.

I just upgraded to Partition Hard Disk Manager 17.

I have a Windows 10 PC with two USB 3.1 Gen2 ports and two USB 3.1 Gen2 USB to SATA connectors with SSD drives connected to them.
Running Crystal Disk Mark, Both my SSD's give me roughly 500MB/s read/write performance (give or take a few MB/s) while they are connected via the USB setup above.

Again, using the setup above, when I try to clone one SSD to the other, I'm expecting the clone to run at a rate of roughly 500MB/s, 400MB/s minimum. What I'm observing is that Paragon Hard Disk Manager 17 clones at roughly 100MB/s which is 1/5 of what my hardware is capable of. The way I measure this 100MB/s is by watching those drives in the performance tab of Task Manager while the cloining process runs.
Plus, it takes an hour to clone one drive to the other when it should complete within a few minutes.

Is there anything I can do to speed up this cloning process? I KNOW my hardware is capable of much faster transfer speeds. My CPU usage is less than 40% during the process and the system has 20Gig of ram with nothing else running.