Thread: Drive Copy giving constant nt specific error

Angry Drive Copy giving constant nt specific error

I keep getting a "drive copy NT specific error" every time I use Hard Disk Manager.
    I am copying from one external USB disk to another external USB disk, both connected to the same USB 3.0 bus on my computer.
    I am running the 64-bit version of Hard Disk Manager software on Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.
    Both source disk and destination disk are NT formatted.
    Destination disk is brand new out of the box, and has been scanned for Bad Blocks.
    Any suggestions or a solution would be hugely appreciated!

Re: Drive Copy giving constant nt specific error

Recently, when answering a similar question, I suggested that the Windows volume (where Paragon creates temporary files) may contain an error. But the strange admin here deleted questions and answers and the user who asked.
    I think it's better to ask Paragon tech support. They will look at the logs and pinpoint the source of the error. I hope there are still adequate people there.

Administrator

The strange admin here deleted nothing. Our web people moved a couple of our web services including this forum to another host. I assume that the database has crashed during this operation and obviously was set back to an older version. Couple of days were lost. That means a loss of < 10 posts. Sorry if your's have been affected.

Quote Originally Posted by shepherd View Post
    The strange admin here deleted nothing.
    O rly nothing? About two years ago, I saw in real time how you banned a user and deleted his message containing criticism of the Paragon BR16 program.
    Sorry if your's have been affected.
    My posts is worth a bit. But the user asking for help, to whom instead of solving his problem, delete an account on the forum, is probably shocked.

Thanks very much, I will see if I can get help from Paragon tech support.

Administrator

What precisely is "O rly nothing?" considered to mean? Of course nobody here will delete users/posts just because of criticism.

Are you suggesting that I call here the user whom you banned? Actually, it’s easy for me, because I’m not lying, unlike you. But maybe for the reputation Paragon would be better if you calm down? And delete all the flood (mine and yours) from this thread.
    For example:
    Our web people moved a couple of our web services including this forum to another host. I assume that the database has crashed during this operation and obviously was set back to an older version. Couple of days were lost.
    What does it mean? The Paragon Sofware (which creates programs for backup/restore/deployment/migration of servers, databases, etc.) got a database crash during the migration .. because:
    1. Paragon staff used their own software.
    or
    2. Paragon staff are just incompetent in such matters..
    ??
    In short, I propose to leave this thread in thisedited.jpg view and close it.

Administrator

AW: Drive Copy giving constant nt specific error

We suggest that you do not offend people and do not show inappropriate behaviour. We have requested that in several PMs at several occasions. We are not interested in your proposition. You wanted it public, you get it public. Last call.