Thread: Dokan driver is not ready

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Dokan driver is not ready

Hi,

Installed the APFS for Windows trial. The hard drive is read properly, but it's not being mounted.

If I try to mount it manually via the Paragon GUI I hit the "Dokan driver is not ready" issue (screen grab attached).

I've restarted after this message but this didn't solve anything.

I'm using Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Emilio
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Dokan driver is not ready

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post
    Hi,

Installed the APFS for Windows trial. The hard drive is read properly, but it's not being mounted.

If I try to mount it manually via the Paragon GUI I hit the "Dokan driver is not ready" issue (screen grab attached).

I've restarted after this message but this didn't solve anything.

I'm using Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Emilio
    I have this SAME EXACT problem and i run the SAME EXACT windows version (10, release 1903, x64) -- have you found a solution to this yet?

WHERE are the developers on this issue? I paid for my license and now i cannot use a product i paid real money for!

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetPX View Post
    I have this SAME EXACT problem and i run the SAME EXACT windows version (10, release 1903, x64) -- have you found a solution to this yet?

WHERE are the developers on this issue? I paid for my license and now i cannot use a product i paid real money for!
    Has this ever been resolved? Can anyone provide a link to the fix for this? I have this problem too! Brand new install of Windows 10 (OS Build 21390.2025, x64) running on a Parallels instance on a Mac Mini M1. I am also having an issue getting the ParagonAPFSMounter service to start when the instance boots.

I really need to get this software to work. Can anyone help?

TIA for your help,
    Chris

Hello and welcome to the forums!
    Please contact support@paragon-software.com -- they should be able to help you.