Thread: Failed, 0x10018 ("File system has allocation errors due to cross-linked files") error

Failed, 0x10018 ("File system has allocation errors due to cross-linked files") error

Getting the same error, even after a fresh re-install per instructions via customer service. (did it properly)
    I reinstalled the program, get the same issue.

Error 10018 is what I'm alerted to, and cannot find a solution.
    Please help, as I'm not backed up at the moment.

Thank you!

Paragon Hard Disk Manager Basic 16
    Attached Images Attached Images

AW: Failed, 0x10018 ("File system has allocation errors due to cross-linked files") e

Please refer to our knowledgebase entry "Error message regarding to 'Crosslinked files'".
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */

Re: Failed, 0x10018 ("File system has allocation errors due to cross-linked files") e

I did do the chkdsk trick, as I have thoroughly researched this and tried all self-help options.

AW: Failed, 0x10018 ("File system has allocation errors due to cross-linked files") e

1. Please keep in mind that chkdsk is not able to remove cascading errors in one turn. Usually it's necessary to run chkdsk several times until it finishes without any errors.

2. Anyway make sure you run the most recent version of your Paragon program.
    /* Dies ist ein Service Ihres freundlichen Paragon-Support-Teams ;-) / This is a service of your friendly Paragon support team ;-) */