Thread: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR PREVIOUS VERSION of NTFS For Mac.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR PREVIOUS VERSION of NTFS For Mac.

Good, now that I have your attention.

Tech support has been unhelpfull.

I wrote this

"I need the previous version of NTFS for Mac that works with OSX 10.10.5 , my machine is old and I cannot update OSX past Yosemite because it will break my machine. Please send me a copy of the previous version. Your random update for NTFS has made the app unusable and I really need to have the previous version back."

Tech support sent me a response on how to uninstall and not send me a download link like I requested.

So does anybody on this forum have a direct download link or know if Paragon has an archive with previous versions of NTFS For Mac?

Thanks in advance.

Re: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR PREVIOUS VERSION of NTFS For Mac.

Oh yeah. You got my attention. And now I drag it back and try to get the stinkin' slime off of it. Thanks for that.

Re: WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DOWNLOAD PAGE FOR PREVIOUS VERSION of NTFS For Mac.

Shouting and Profanities are not helpful to anyone.

I don't actually have a MAC, so I can't be 100% sure, but any active products should be available for download via your Customer Portal

Simply login and look @ Portal -> My Products - all your existing Products should be there, simply click "Show details" to recover your license key (if needed) and click the "Download" button to download the software.