Thread: Drivers for Recovery media Builder

Drivers for Recovery media Builder

Hello,

I am a new customer using the Paragon Hard Disk Manager v17.
    I have been prompted to create recovery media, using the Recovery Media Builder. I have posted this on the Misc sub-page, because I can't find a dedicated page for the builder.

I have two options, to either use ADK, or this Windows image. I have chosen to use the latter, because then I assume that the neccesary drivers are already installed.
    However on proceeding, I am prompted to add device drivers for storage, network and video.
    Are these necessary?

Re: Drivers for Recovery media Builder

Checking further on the Paragon web site, I found the following at https://www.paragon-software.com/rec...edia-builders/
    paragon builder.jpg

There seems to be two options here: either Boot Media Builder or Recovery Media Builder add-on. I can only find the Recovery Media Builder option in the software.
    This page also implies that the drivers are predefined. Does this apply to both "use ADK" or "use Windows image" options?
    Ans what does "Interface" mean?

Re: Drivers for Recovery media Builder

Continuing further, I built the Recovery Media and installed on a USB flash drive.

When I rebooted the PC from this drive, I get the message
    "No network adapters found on the local computer. Make sure that at least one adapter present, and you have drivers installed for it"

When I clicked on "Cancel", I get the Restore screen.
    Does this mean that the media was built/installed successfully?