Thread: Paragon Encrypted Disk Personal v2

Paragon Encrypted Disk Personal v2

I am trying to find the following software to Download---------------Paragon Encrypted Disk Personal v2..............pedp_tr.exe

I have used this software for many years. yet I lost it in a moment of madness when i Wiped the Hard drive it was on and cannot find the original disc.

I do have folder encrypted by this software which I would like to decrypt

Any help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Jojm Piullen

Administrator

Re: Paragon Encrypted Disk Personal v2

Please change to https://my.paragon-software.com/#/login. Your login is the same same e-mail address you used for this forum user. If you don't have a password you can set a new one by clicking on "Forgot password?". Then follow "How to download my software from MyParagon".

shepherd
    Re Paragon Encrypted Disk Personal2

I do not understand why my post has been marked solved.
    It is not solved.
    I do still need help in locating the software, any help will be appreciated.
    John Pullen

Administrator

Dear Jojm Piullen

there are two people who can mark a thread "Solved". That's me and the creator of the thread. And I didn't. It's not the usual practice in this forum to set threads solved. There are only a few as you may check. The thread had already been marked as solved, when I first recognized it. I remember that, because I thought about it and answered despite of the "Solved" state.

Talking about checking: Did you read any single word of my answer? Let me repeat it for your convenience:

Please change to https://my.paragon-software.com/#/login. Your login is the same same e-mail address you used for this forum user. If you don't have a password you can set a new one by clicking on "Forgot password?". Then follow "How to download my software from MyParagon".
    And if you are not able to follow that advice: Just try to tell why.