Thread: Upgrade to HD Manager 17

Upgrade to HD Manager 17

Anyone know if there is an upgrade price for upgrading from HD Manager 16.5 Advanced to HD Manager 17 and how to go about getting it? Left a support request to Paragon but got back an email saying they didn't have time for me...

Thanks

Re: Upgrade to HD Manager 17

Quote Originally Posted by zenmota View Post
    Anyone know if there is an upgrade price for upgrading from HD Manager 16.5 Advanced to HD Manager 17 and how to go about getting it? Left a support request to Paragon but got back an email saying they didn't have time for me...

Thanks
    I'm running 16.23.0.3339 and interested to upgrade to 17.2.3.4220. Can't find any information how to upgrade to this level. The current Program link still offers 16.23.0

Looks like they (Paragon) have pretty much abandoned their consumer/home user. Pretty sure they don't even monitor these forums. Never was that good anyway. I liked HD Manager because it not only made image files (backups) but did some other stuff too. Send 4 request asking about upgrade but always get back an email pretty much saying they don't have time. I will give them a few more days then it's time to start looking for a new imaging program from a company that better supports home users. Don't think I can recommend their programs any longer.

Hi zenmota - I recently bought HDM 17 after previously being very satisfied with Paragon's older products - but from a backup viewpoint, I've been very disappointed with HDM17 and if anything, it almost feels like things have gone backwards.

Just wondering if you managed to find an alternative backup product eventually.?

Hi Zenmota, I upgraded to HD Manager 17 2 years ago and it has been a great experience.
    Hey there! My name is Denis Francis, and I'm a content creator at Cocondeals.com.