Thread: You should activate the software, but MyParagon service is not available...

You should activate the software, but MyParagon service is not available...

Hello,

On this Windows 10 PC, this is the message I receive every time I attempt to install the software.

It has working Internet - in fact I am typing this message into the forum on the PC in question right now.

What could be causing this issue? is there a workaround, where I could enter the license key in the registry or something, so I can get this system imaged? These issues have been going on now for over a week. I thought at first, well perhaps their server is down today. The issue has persisted now three different days and three different attempts. None of the forum posts I have seen, or a thorough Google search, have delivered any ideas as how to resolve this issue. Support has emailed and said they cannot address this issue in a timely fashion.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: You should activate the software, but MyParagon service is not available...

If I can't get a timely resolution to this issue I will have to switch to a competitor product to get this resolved, and I will stick to whatever product works!

Re: You should activate the software, but MyParagon service is not available...

do you have the paid version, and are you trying to ACTIVATE ,from within the program, by logging into your account?
    and
    are you able to actually log into your account, through the web site, and see that there is a licensed product there?