Using Paragon Backup and Recovery 16 I went to replace my HDD with an SSD. I did not have the cables to clone the drives, so I backed up the HDD using B&R 16 and then connected the SSD. I rebooted to my Optical Drive that had a Paragon 16 recovery disk inserted. Instead of booting up, I got the message No boot drive available. Hit any key to reboot. So I reconnected the old drive and tried twice to recreate new recovery media using B&R's Recovery Media Builder, once directly to a CD and once to the hard drive followed by burning the iso to a CD. (My computer can not boot from a USB) The files on all three CDs had the same name and were the same size. And all three failed to boot up. Luckily, I found an old restore disk from B&R 14 which did boot up. And after I remembered how to use that version, I was able to reconnect the SSD and transfer my backup to it.

Therefore, my problem is solved, but there is something seriously wrong either in what I did or in your software that could cause grief to others. Could you please explain what happened. Note that all 3 recovery disks were made on a Windows 7, 64 bit computer