I was a pretty happy user of Paragon Hard Drive Manager on 2 separate windows 10 PCs. I paid for 2 upgrade licences a few weeks ago just so I wasn't too far behind the upgrade curve,but I wish I hadn't bothered. I use Paragon daily and it is one of my 'go to' tools but after the upgrades Paragon takes minutes to load. When it has finished loading and I select ... advanced mode > backup ... for instance, it will hang again for ages again.

Both machines have the very latest Windows 10 release with updates (not Beta), SSD system drive, a standard repo drive, a network share and maybe a memory stick plugged in. I also use quite a lot of development software and various programmers and development boards that may or may not have a block mode device driver or Virtual com port or USB port but most of the time they are not plugged in when running Paragon Drive Manager.

The thing is, everything was fine before the upgrades. In fact after the first upgrade I held back a few days on 'upgrading' the 2nd machine because I was so shocked how bad it was. Unfortunately the second machine was very similar.

FWIW, both machines are intel processors. One an i5 and the other i7.

Please help!