Thread: EXTFS for MAC

EXTFS for MAC

I bought this program to allow me to work on old Windows drives. I have a FAT32 drive. It mounts but it is not accessible. I can't see any files or folders. How do I get it to show me the content. It tells me 250GB is used, but no file or folder structure. Please advise.

Re: EXTFS for MAC

What about asking Google about "ExtFS"??? And by the way - FAT32 should be read and written by any OS. Even Mac.

Why would I ask Google? Seriously. I PAID for this program. Why wouldn't I ask in the developers support forum. What I know is I have tried two different Macs.

If you "PAID for this program" why don't you create a support request and bother the "developer" himself?

In this forum you get answers from other users like me. And I of course will be glad to help anybody. Anybody adult who has a problem and wants to solve it. First is trying to help yourself: read the manual, have a close look at the program, ask Google. This is what RTFM means. You may want to google RTFM?

And if you would have asked Google on extFS you would never have BOUGHT this driver. Because extFS has completely nothing to do with "old Windows drives" or "FAT32". extFS 2 3 4 are several different filesystems commonly used on Linux.

May you always find enough people who carry your belly through your live. And may the Mac be with you.

YES I PAID for the program. YES I BOUGHT the program. YES I bought it to read old windows & Linux drives. BUT when it mounted the FAT32 drive I thought maybe there was something else I needed to do. I did try to reach out to Paragon. they seemed to only offer paid support. There is no reason for you to be a bitch about it. If you have nothing good to say then Take your fat ass elsewhere.