Thread: NTFS drivers crashing 2017 MAC post sleep on Mojave

NTFS drivers crashing 2017 MAC post sleep on Mojave

I've a 2017 MAC pro with 4 USB-C ports running Mojave 14.1. If I use the paragon NTFS drivers and mount an external drive such as a Samsung T5 SSD and then dismount it from finder every thing work fine. However, at the end of the day when the MAC goes to sleep when it restarts the video is completely corrupted and I have to turn the pack off via holding down the power button. I've uninstalled the driver and this problem no longer occurs. I've also reinstalled Mojave from scratch with nothing else other than Fusion present on the MAC and the same problem occurs. Appear that maybe the only way of using NTFS drivers from paragon is to enable and disable them after use. I've lodged a support ticket but not heard anything back as yet. Anyone else had this problem previously and have an answer? It is a complete killer in regards to using the product unfortunately.

Re: NTFS drivers crashing 2017 MAC post sleep on Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by tommiyau View Post
    ...when the MAC goes to sleep when it restarts the video is completely corrupted and I have to turn the pack off via holding down the power button. I've uninstalled the driver and this problem no longer occurs.
    Interesting. Could you describe the "completely corrupted" video you mention? And do you fix it just by forcing shutdown and restarting, or do you reset NVRAM?

Re: NTFS drivers crashing 2017 MAC post sleep on Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Interesting. Could you describe the "completely corrupted" video you mention? And do you fix it just by forcing shutdown and restarting, or do you reset NVRAM?
    Sorry James its been 4 months since I posted this message and supplied logs to paragon for resolution. I never got any responses to items being fixed only that it was a confirmed bug. In the mean time I moved to a competitors product to resolve the issue.