Thread: Macbook Pro with Mac OS Mojave won't reboot after having installed Microsoft NTFS

Macbook Pro with Mac OS Mojave won't reboot after having installed Microsoft NTFS

Hello,

When trying to install the Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Paragon Software, it asks to reboot the system but my Macbook Pro with OS Mojave get stucked in the rebooting process with the progression bar stopped at 75%, so I cannot use my Macbook Pro anymore.

Anyone knows how to solve this issue ?

Best regards,

Anthony

Re: Macbook Pro with Mac OS Mojave won't reboot after having installed Microsoft NTFS

While my reply is late (I'm new to this forum), I'm answering anyway, in case someone else has the same problem.
    There are two things to try, as a first-step diagnostic process:
    •Try to start in verbose mode (press command-V while the Mac starts, until you see a black screen with text in it). When the start up process hangs, the last few lines shown on the screen may indicate the problem.
    •Try to start in safe boot mode (press the shift key until the Mac begins to start). This should start the computer without loading a lot of stuff (including Paragon software, I think). Then you may uninstall Paragon from there.