Thread: I cannot register apfs for Windows

I cannot register apfs for Windows

Hello,
    I purchased yesterday apfs for windows and received a mail with the key to register. When I register in the application with this key, I get a message that the registration is ok but the status of the application is still «trial for 10 days», even after restart of the process or relaunch of the application or reboot of Windows. And there is always the button «buy».

Re: I cannot register apfs for Windows

Note: version of the software is 2.1.12.

Re: I cannot register apfs for Windows

Did you ever get this to work? Actually, does the product actually work for you? I have been able to get it working "Read Only" on a MAC running the same version of OSX, Bootcamp, and Windows 10 with the T1 chip sets. However, with the T2 chip sets where the SSD's are automatically encrypted at the OS level way below Filevault I can't even get it to work Read Only. It does request the Admin password but it simply won't mount the drive.

I am running High Sierra 10.13.6 and have posted on this forum numerous times and never received a single response so I thought I would respond to you since you are using the same driver. I see you have had the same experience with the forums since this post is from August. I'm happy to bounce things off each other if it helps.

Thanks,

Jim