Thread: Quick Erase

Quick Erase

I might have missed it, but right now the way that Partition Manager seems to work is that there is no way to quick delete all the partitions (erase the first 10 sectors of the disk). Is very cumbersome to have to delete partitions one a time espeically since there are so many service partitions now. Would it be on your vision to consider including something like this? I wipe partions and setup new ones on a every day basis to repurposed drives and this feature would be really useful.

Re: Quick Erase

what I do is sleect the partition to delete, it adds to list, select next partition in same disk, etc. THEN, hit the apply button, that is when any time intensive activity gets done.
    OR, another option is to select the WIPE DRIVE option, and I beleve that starts at beginning of drive; let it run to about 1 %, and then cancel it; I beleve it has wiped enough info so that your drive may look clean, and be able to be repartitioned.
    hope this is some help

Thank you, but this is a suggesting for improving their product.

Oh, OK - I see that this is a task you do frequently, and now it makes more sense.