Thread: no restored files appear after success notice

no restored files appear after success notice

Backup made with 16.5 basic. Recover option chosen, files and folders option chosen, desired folder selected. New recover location specified. Operation looks ok with progress bar, followed by a success notification. The folder does not appear. Ideas? Also tried older backups made with hdm 15 pro that are readable, with same results.

Re: no restored files appear after success notice

in FILES AND FOLDERS, do you have any of the files/folders checked? possibly to test the operation, SELECT one or two folders/subfolders, so some selection is forced, and retry the operation

I have the same problem with 14 Home. I have restored other times with success, but now I'm not getting the Where to Restore page, the restore never requires a reboot, runs for 8+ hours, and the PC is unchanged. For aoz987, I did select the top checkbox next to the c:\ and verified that everything was selected below it.

I had the same thing with PB&R 16 Free. I tried restoring a single excel file. All indications were good. Went to look for the file but it was not there.