Thread: No backup and no message.

Thumbs down No backup and no message.

Using new PM 16 advanced edition.
    Booted from recovery disk (created within the tool).
    Started hard drive image backup. After 9 hours (ran overnight) there is no backup crated and no error message or any other information.
    At the beginning of backup I observed a progress (% percent of completion) and external storage was working hard. You can tell that something is being backed up.
    As I said in the morning I see the same screen that says no backup found and it suggest to create a new backup.
    It like I haven't gone through this backup process ever.I have used prior versions of Paragon and never experienced this kind of stupidity.
    This latest version looks "sexy" but, piece of crap from functional perceptive. How come after 9-10 hours of backup (think how much electricity I have spent) it does not says what went wrong?
    Why it did not create backup? I think, this a negative effect of new "trendy" business model. Programming is being outsourced to 3rd world countries or hired the folks that learned how to program.
    But, never learned how to created a great software.

Re: No backup and no message.

couple questions
    how big is your source dirive?

can you go to your backup destination drive, and see if there are files in the folder where you were placing the ackup?
    what is the size of that backup folder (if files are in it?)