Thread: PM 9.0 Pro + Windows 7 = ??

PM 9.0 Pro + Windows 7 = ??

Hi,

I'm new to this list. English or German are not my native languages, so please excuse possible errors...

First of all: happy new year to all!

My question is: I have Partition Manager 9.0 Professional Edition. Can I use this to partition and resize partitions of a hard disk runing Windows 7 64 bit? Or do I need to buy the latest version of PM?

Thank you for your suggestions.

Kind regards

Eric

AW: PM 9.0 Pro + Windows 7 = ??

Hi, wouteric,

with PM Professional should be shipped two Recovery CDs. One of them is based on Linux/DOS and can be burned from the installed program. The other one is based on WinPE and is delivered wether as a second CD in the box, or the installation CD is bootable, or you are provided with a download link for a burning assistant exe file.

We recommend to make use of the WinPE CD to perform partitioning operations. If you do so the installed OS does not matter at all.

Please note that this is a german forum and postings should be in german. An english forum can be found at:

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
    Paragon Support Team

Paragon Technologie GmbH, Systemprogrammierung

Geschäftsführer: Konstantin Komarov
    Handelsregister: Registergericht Freiburg/Breisgau HRB 300575
    Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg, MwSt.-Nr.: DE-193384581

Re: PM 9.0 Pro + Windows 7 = ??

Thank you for your reply, and sorry for having posted my question on this forum, as I indeed found out somewhat later that it was only in German, and I posted my question on the English forum (and got an answer, which made me buy the latest version of PM).

Eric

AW: PM 9.0 Pro + Windows 7 = ??

Hello, wouteric,

no reason to apologize. While your native language is neither English nor German it doesn't matter anyway, doesn't it? ;-)

Buying an up to date version of a system modifying program for an up to date OS is no fault I suppose.
    Paragon Support Team

Paragon Technologie GmbH, Systemprogrammierung

Geschäftsführer: Konstantin Komarov
    Handelsregister: Registergericht Freiburg/Breisgau HRB 300575
    Sitz der Gesellschaft: Freiburg, MwSt.-Nr.: DE-193384581