I recently installed Paragon NTFS for Mac on my MacBook Pro 2016. It worked fine and I was able to read/write to the Bootcamp partition.

I then had to uninstall the app, though I'm not sure if I uninstalled it correctly - I used an app to remove Paragon NTFS.

My current problem is that there seems to be a problem in accessing my OSX file system (on the internal 1TB SSD). I can boot into OSX and into the Bootcamp partitions. I can view my files in OSX finder. The problem seems to be that nothing else other than finder is able to access my files or the disk. For example I have noticed the following:

- When I go to "about this mac" and then "storage", the window is blank and does not show my disk
- When I search in Spotlight, no local files come up
- When I try and install an app, it does not work as it does not seem to see my hard disk
- The Bootcamp partition is not showing in finder

I tried to reinstall Paragon NTFS for Mac, though as mentioned above I can't reinstall it (I get an error message).

In Disk Utility it shows the top level HD (APPLE SSD SM1024L Media) but not any of the volumes (e.g. Macintosh HD or Bootcamp).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!