Quote Originally Posted by fireworker View Post
I will only note that BR16 is developed for backup and recovery. For virtualization, Paragon has a Virtualization Manager, and a free "compact" version, that can do vhd with one partition. In general, to create vhd there are dozens of specialized tools, starting by Russinovich's disk2vhd.
fireworker, I sincerely appreciate your good willing, but please note that I NEVER ask for ANYTHING of what you are speaking about, but thanks the same.

I ONLY asked if Paragon Backup & Recovery is able to save a VHD with NO unallocated space.

If it is NOT able (just as I begin to believe) then - if you KNOW that answer - the best (and short) reply is: "No".
However, thanks the same again.
You have the image of the whole hdd with the necessary partition occupying not all this disk drive.
  1. Using BR16, restore the desired partition to any physical disk of the appropriate size, for example, the USB flash drive.
  2. Using BR16 create an vhd image from this disk.

It's all.
With all the due respect I frankly think you do not know what to say about, however I appreciate your good willing: thank you the same. :-)
For me it is enough here, thanks!